Friday, October 25, 2013

ocT 24

She picked me up at work at took me home.
...I fed the animals, had MY dinner..and went to sleep.
For most of the day.

When I did wake up, She said, "Get ready for a DB"...  and I did,  and stretched naked over Her lap, and She beat my buttocks awhile with...whatever was handy at the time.

Then we dressed and went to a Munch at a downtown restaurant,  and returned home.

She went to the other bedroom, to catch up on online stuff, and I started catching up on episodes of some show I've been curious about, while waiting for the sheets to finish drying.
Once dry, we got them on, and made the bed.
She climbed into bed, and fell asleep while I was watching tv.
I stayed awake awhile,  considering I slept until nearly 17:00, and am kind of  on an overnight body schedule....   went to sleep 01:30   I think.

Hours LSO  350
Hours S Last attempt  34 1/4
Hours since DB  5 1/2 
Hours Unlocked 88





No comments:

Post a Comment