Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Oct 13

So, we were down in the lobby waiting for our 0500 shuttle, and the person at the hotel desk announced that our shuttle driver had just called in sick...and she had called a cab for us, that the hotel would pay for.
The cab (an unmarked SUV) arrived in 15 minutes, and off we went.

So, off the the airport, and onboard the plane without incident.
Of note, the seating we had on the way in was so much different than the way out.... I gotta find out how much was the difference we paid for the seats on the way in....  there was a huge difference in leg room, and other conveniences.  Different story.....anyway...
We had a tiny incident when She needed to get to the toilet,  which mean myself and the gentleman to my right, getting up, and as we did, She spilled a cup of ice and orange juice into Her seat, which the cabin crew helped clean up while we both went to the toilet...
It was otherwise uneventful,  and we arrived a few minutes ahead of schedule.... claimed our one bag, went out, and waited for the shuttle to the long term parking lot, which didn't take too long, arrived in the parking lot, found my car.... and headed home,  but we decided to stop at Denny's on the way.

She told me (actually She told me about this, the night before...but anyway..) that She had been asked to represent Her group, at the national meeting of a related group...at their opening ceremony... on Wednesday evening.... and She would be able to get a ride to it with another couple that were attending for the week... in a city over 200 miles from home...which mean, after I get off work at 0600 on Thursday, I would be driving there to pick her up (210 miles), and bring her home (240 miles).
She looked at other options....  by plane, over $300 for what looks like a 55 minute flight.  The train only runs a hundred miles south, then the rest would be by bus (She won't ride bus).   Nothing else seems to make sense. Oh well.
She also mentioned.... SINCE she was going to be gone on Wednesday,  like shortly after I get home in the morning...    and Thursday,  by the time we get home from the back and forth driving,  she's gonna be tired, and I'm gonna be bugfuck-tired...  and we could or should just ...skip... Friday...  and Saturday, she's going on an overnight trip to what I've been calling the Arctic Circle, because it's a three hour drive to the north of us....and by the time She gets back on Sunday, I'll have gone to work......
....the point of all this, is that there's almost no time or opportunity for SEX (other than Thursday night, or Friday) ....  so, She casually suggested, "I think I'll lock you up during this time. It's not like you're going to use it anyway....what do you think...?"
Well, first there was an uneasiness in the pit of my stomach, and I don't know where that comes from.
Then came the swelling of a partial erection, which probably spoke the truth of what I felt about it, which was...excited. 
Yes,  I like giving Her that control.  Or I should say, ANY control, and ESPECIALLY THAT control.
I've been fearful in the past, when we've discussed or used enforced chastity of.... well, I don't know what exactly....   that She would lose the key?  I don't think so.  That She would choose to keep me locked up, and cuckold me?  I REALLY don't think so. That She would keep me locked up for weeks at a time?  Well, I don't think so, but... it's an 'interesting' prospect.  I'll get back to this.

Home, and we pretty much dived into bed.
Awake noonish...  and engaged in sex....while  three people were in the rooms outside the door, house painting....(NHE for me).
Then we went out to the hot tub/jacuzzi and spent a couple hours, soaking and talking.
Then back into the house for showers.
She made lunch for herself, and we went back into my bedroom.
I said, "So, how about my daily beating?"
She said, 'I gave you one yesterday..."
"That was yesterday," I said.
She sighed... "Choose your weapon."
I produced a long handled bath brush,  and laid, naked, over Her lap, as She was stretched, sitting upright, on the bed.
She smacked my buttocks a nice number of times, producing a delightful red color, or so She told me, before telling me to get up.
I took a seated position on the bed next to Her.
'My stomach is too full to have sex, but if you want to masturbate, you have my permission THIS time."
So I began stroking my cock.
"But let me know when you're close..."
After some minutes, I said, "I think I am..."
And She moved up, and straddled Herself on top of me, and began fucking me, Female Superior, and after a few minutes asked me if I wanted to roll over.
We did...and fucked missionary awhile... until my erection disappeared.

And we talked, analyzing what happened...or didn't happen.
What I've come up with:
  Imbedded in my mind, there's a ...difference, two different rooms, for  submission with BDSM which I'll call M/s,  and domestic-husband-wife-sex,which I'll call H/W.
The primary difference is  that I am not allowed to ENJOY sex..intercourse... while in the M/s room. I'm allowed to cum from directed masturbation, or being milked,  just not from intercourse.
And I think, I'm guessing...that might be what's stopped me cold, during some sessions of intercourse....during which She whispered in my ear, that She was going to beat me good and hard if I came inside Her....   I know the words were intended to .... arouse me even more, but I think the mixing of H/W and M/s had the opposite effect, making me less and less aroused.
When 'playing ' H/W,  with me in charge, as husband having sex with wife.... sex is good, and I've cum quite a few times, recently.... as long as there wasn't  M/s play mixed into it.
So, we're going to work on ways to keep the two 'rooms' separate.
I do find it arousing to get  'beaten' prior to...    but then I think I need to step out of THAT room...  and go into the H/W room, and become the husband 'in charge' in order to have sex with a happy ending.

All that being said, done, and discussed, it was time to get up... and go to work.

...While nodding off on the freeway system  heading there.
And nodding off a few times at work....

Getting back to the enforced chastity,  here's my request to Her:
Set the lock Tuesday night, before I head to work...
  and keep it on me  at LEAST a week...  Longer,  actually., until my next weekend starts, which would be Thursday the 24th, when I get off work at 0600.... or even longer, if You choose!












No comments:

Post a Comment