Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Oct 15 (on, being careful what I ask for...)

First, a recap: Home, after..again...nearly falling asleep at the wheel on the way.... some dinner, and directly and quickly to bed.... She joined me in the afternoon, then I was awake by alarm at 1630 or so.... We talked, briefly, then She told me to 'choose a weapon' for a DB. I chose a hard back (if not wood, then plastic)hair brush, stripped bottomless, and stretched across Her lap, as She sat on the bed. She smacked my buttocks, awhile, as I experimented with grunting and groaning aloud... which is to say, I usually take such beatings quietly; it takes a great deal of pain for me to really moan out loud.... She switched to the thick wooden spoon for 'accurate' whacking, and had me turn over to whack the front of my thighs and mons pubis a bit.... Afterwards, we discussed the moaning. I asked Her, from a sadist's point of view, does She not prefer hearing how the subject of Her attention is feeling about the beating? She said, She prefers a quiet sub, unless he is REALLY feeling it that way (and She knows I don't really feel it that way)and that with me, She knows when She is 'getting to me' by changes in my breathing, among other indicators. Then it was time for me to take a shower, prior to work ...AND to be ...locked up. This started with Her suggestion of it, as I mentioned yesterday, along with my ...request for it...as I mentioned yesterday, and here it is:
Note: the use of a combination lock (after I showed Her how to set the combination) so I am not able to pick it, not that I would anyway. ...................................

I expect to be locked up 'awhile'.   She gave no indication how long, not that I expected Her to.

She'll be leaving town Wednesday, and gone overnight....I'll be going to get Her Thursday morning.... and by the time we get home.... I'll be wanting to go to sleep for quite some time....   Our plan has been, for us to sleep together on Thursday night;   It will be nice to please Her with just my tongue, maybe my fingers, during that time..... and on Friday, maybe....then She's going out of town, again on Saturday...gone overnight, until Sunday evening, by which time I'll be back at work.

What else:
 in a comment on yesterday's post, She said She really enjoys enema play,  it's just not something for which the right time or situation has come up.   Hmmm.
In conversation, She said, She loves the idea of giving Fleet enemas, and requiring the subject to retain them, and giving punishment, if it is not retained long enough.
I hope She's open to the idea of using the double Bardex I have.....

She did not comment on my mention of using the Humbler.....

I'm sure there were other topics but, oh, well, I'm tired...as usual.

How about:
FAVORITE PIX OF THE DAY





Might as well get back to tracking the numbers:
(all times as of 00:00  10/16)
Hours since last O:   134
Hours since last DB: 6.5
Hours locked up:  5.5





3 comments:

  1. You have NO idea as to how much this amuses me... You WILL regret the 'ultimatum" you gave me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for one thing, why are you awake at 3:40?
      For another.... what ultimatum?
      unless it was when I said, No sex until...
      was that it?

      Delete