Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I want this but....

the mood I've been in...
   dark, sullen,  gloomy,   just...don't care....

I've been arguing, getting mad, getting upset,  with Her...  over stupid shit.

Sometimes She TELLS me, get ready for a Daily Beating.  When She tells me to, I do so.
Other times, She ASKS me if I want one (now...later...).   When She asks me, I say no.  This mood I'm in, I will continue to say "no" if She ASKS me, but, of course, accept it, when She tells me.

Tuesday morning,   Little S was 'out',  and asked if she could 'play with sticks' with me.
(Which means, apply canes to my bare bottom...)
In my 'normal' state of mind, whatever the heck that really is, I am happy, delighted, to let her play with sticks.
Not this morning....

Right now, we're planning to go to a Halloween party at a dungeon on Saturday...and right now, I just don't care.
  While there, if I go, if I don't decide that I am sick...   if She TELLS me to do something, I will do it.  But if She asks me if I WANT to "do something",  I will (probably) say No.  
On to the pictures:










No comments:

Post a Comment