Tuesday, October 29, 2013

On FL DD and Daily Beatings

A dose of the hairbrush every night is an integral part of our Daily Beating routine.
Marriage is a partnership. Guess who’s the senior partner?

"This is NOT your Daily Beating, this is for leaving the toilet seat up, again."


"A warm bottom at bedtime makes him a very considerate lover"

"You'll get your Daily Beating, later tonight. Right now, let's discuss the dirty underwear you left on the floor."

"Do you like it? I thought I'd wear something special for your Daily Beating."

"Yes, I AM spanking you harder than usual. Some Daily Beatings are going to be like that."
"I do love giving you the Daily Beating.  You like them too, don't you?"

"I'm so glad I decided to give you the Daily Beating now, rather than let you waste time watching some silly football game."

"Yes, my love, I do like to make your Sunday morning Daily Beating quite severe, just to watch you wiggle while trying to sit still in church."
"I was not amused by your comments about dinner."

"For this Daily Beating, I'm thinking, twenty with each of these.  Ready?"

No comments:

Post a Comment