Friday, October 11, 2013

10/10

4 for 4
Well, 4 out of 5 actually.

Got home from work Thursday... woke Her up, presented Her with the edited contract I created,  and went to bed.   She said She was gonna join me, but instead, She got up and started comparing my version versus the last one She did.

Eventually, She did come into my room, and lay next to me..and .... well, we got friendly, and started ...doing it...
which She says, is certainly NOT lovemaking, not the way we get down to it, but plain ol' wild monkey sex.

And, I came inside Her during intercourse.
And I licked up the 'mess' as expected.

Then She jumped up and heated up the leftovers from last night's dinner for me.

I ate, and went to sleep ..for awhile.

A couple hours later, She was next to me, I was getting wood  in my briefs... and She helped herself, getting on top of me....  then rolling over, and I got on top of Her,  which led to happiness for Her, but no happy outcome for me.
Ah well, I was quite tired.
Then She produced, or went and got, a skinny wooden kitchen spoon or fork or somesuch, and began smacking my bottom with it.
About time.... man, I've missed that.....

AND back to sleep.

I woke up again, around 3ish...in one of my obsession-compulsive fits, trying to put together the perfect pocket organizer notebook...  She came in, and fell asleep beside me, while I fidgeted with it, before I went back to sleep, for one more hour, spooning with my front to Her back.

And too soon, it was time to get up and go to work, for an irregular shift. I don't usually work on Thursdays.
So it will be Overtime, which I'm gonna need, once my paycheck starts showing the full medical deductions with Her included.

In the car at 1845, which I knew was too late, as it takes a full hour to get to work on a week night...
and this nigh, traffic on the I-5,  which I'm only on for less than 3 miles...was Fucked Up.
At any rate, I was at the office, clocked in at 1955, so it took a full hour and then some.

And all was going well....
I mean, the work night was CRAP....  It was a busy night, and I was left with some immediate challenges to sort out....   but I finally did....
Then She and I started chatting-by-text....
Which was good, until we discussed our 2nd go-round in the afternoon....   and so:
HER "Did you not enjoy yourself?"
ME:  "I was TRYING to sleep."
HER  "yes, but did you enjoy yourself?"
ME  "I invoke 5th amendment rights"
HER  You are a slave. You have no rights.
    And I felt like.... I'd been punched in the solar plexus; I could fill bile rising from my stomach up into my mouth.
    Of note: She took the collar off me. I am NOT a slave.   And, no contract can take away rights given me by the US Constitution.
ME:   Wrong. Very wrong.  Contract not sighed, and no contract can supercede the Constitution anyway.
HER  You are to ALWAYS to answer ANY question I present to you honestly and truthfully.

I felt the bile floating around in my throat...
I let myself feel how really really irked and aggravated and just plain pissed off I was ...
And I felt    ... Bullshit.
  Plain and Simple.
 You telling me, I HAVE to answer some question when I don't WANT to answer the question?
  Bullshit.
Ain't gonna happen.
 Dealbreaker.

and I replied...
ME  Fine  OaO

And I've declined to respond to any further messages from Her, other than to say, "Sleep Well'  when She said, "Goodnight my Prince", at 03:00.

to be continued,  most likely........................




1 comment: