Thursday, October 24, 2013

Oct 23

Off work, and I headed home, with a vision or fantasy in my head, of walking in, finding Her awake,  handing Her a paddle, baring my bottom, and bending over, and hoping She wouldn't burst out laughing.

Reality: She was sleeping when I arrived, and I went about feeding the animals,  then I got ready for a shower before we headed out to Her doctor appointment.  I woke Her up at that point, and She joined me in the shower, as we heard from our temporary tenant that a fellow was on the way over to give an estimate on painting the kitchen.
We were out of the shower as he arrived....
We dressed, and had no time for dalliance, as we had a 30 mile drive to the doctor's office, through heavy rush hour traffic.
We had plenty of time to talk, as the ride took 80 minutes.... and we cleared the air on a number of points.
Re my depression: if nothing else, I feel like it's strongly related to fatigue....I am just not getting enough sleep during my work week.    A possible solution that we discussed, is that the mornings I come home from work, She would talk to me for a bit... but otherwise, leave me alone to sleep.
Sounds like a plan, with the problem being, we're still like a couple of teenagers, with hormones raging. When we get together, sex seems to frequently happen.
Possible solution to that: keep me locked up during my work week.  Yes, She can just unlock it, if it suits Her, but the idea is that if I'm not displaying an obvious state of arousal, She might be less motivated to jump on me, and if I'm locked up, I'm not going to be jumping on Her.
If She wants to keep me locked up for longer than just the work week, well, that's a whole different, and equally amusing scenario.
We discussed my comments, even complaints, about things we have not done, or done enough of.
She pointed out, and was totally correct in this, we haven't had time.  She's been gone, not home, often, since we moved in.
She mentioned that I seemed to have missed an essential point on Her personal blog post, one that suggested ... suicide.
I told Her, I did not 'miss' it. I just 'knew' that... it wouldn't happen, She wouldn't do it.
Maybe I should have commented on it, but ...I knew it wasn't going to happen.

The first weekend after the move...I had worked a five day shift, so we had Friday and Saturday,  and a lot of errands to do for house prep, so we did not even go to a dungeon party.
The second weekend, 11-13, we went to Dallas.
The 16th, She went to Fat for an overnight, returned the 17th.
The morning of the 19th, She drove to K county for an overnight, and returned late on the 20th, while I was at work.
So.... right, we haven't had time for ...much recreation, other than a few Daily Beatings, and other times, sex.
We talked about the post She deleted. She repeated Her reasons for deleting the post, I explained that the reasons were valid, my issue wasn't that She did not tell me She was going to, like a message, telling me about it.  And, She apologized for that.
We arrived at the doctor's office, took care of business,  then went over to my church to buy a third ticket for Saturday's party, for R.
Then we went across the street for breakfast, then into the supermarket there for various sundries, then went home.
Home, and I headed for bed, looking at maybe 5 hours of sleep before having to get up again.
She joined me... I felt an immediate stirring, and .... intercourse ensued....   No happy ending for me, but what the hell, it's sure fun trying.
Asleep 13:45, I think.
Awakened by Her 17:30.
She picked up a long wooden back scratcher.  "Over my lap," She said.
She whacked my butt with the stick, until it broke in various places.
Then She switched to the red plastic paddle, and whacked my bottom some more.
Then had me turn over, and whacked the front of my thighs, for good measure.
She already knows this, but for any other readers of this, I will say this:
 THIS activity is a pleasure for both of us; it's what brought us together in the first place.

Then I showered, and dressed, as as agreed to previously, She drove me to work, allowing me to sleep, if I could, on the way.

At work now...wondering.... where do we go from here....
I have a full weekend coming up...for me, that's off as of Thursday morning....until Sunday night.

We do have a slate of things to do.... leading up to two parties to go to on Saturday night....
...but I hope we have time for various recreational activities.
I could go into a list, but what's the point...I'm sure She knows..... :-)

Hours since Last O  326
Hours since Last attempt 10 1/4
Hours since Last DB  6 1/4
Hours UNlocked   64  






No comments:

Post a Comment