Wednesday, December 31, 2014

12.30 Tuesday--Diary

Left work  0615.
Home, 0651.

She was soundly asleep.
I fed the critters...and fed myself ... leftover fish wedges, leftover sweet potatoes...  
And into bed 0745.
I noticed Her getting up, 1030 or so....  She had a lunch date to get to.
I got up sometime for P & S .  
And again around 1600, because of an insistent knocking on the door.  
  I opened it, to see an unfamiliar female.
 "I'm here to pick up  Joe."  Not the real name given, but it was Stitch's real name.
 Confused, I said, "He's not home from work yet."
"What? I'm supposed to pick him up... Joe Mendoza?"
 "Uh no, sorry, we have a Joe that lives here, but not with THAT last name."
"You sure...?"
"Yeah, I really am."
 She left. Then it dawned on me, I could have asked what address she was looking for, but I was too foggy.
Back to bed.
I heard Her return home not long thereafter.
I got up 1715 or so...started piddling around.
In time, dressed, got myself ready for work...
She warned me about some problem on the NB 710.
I was in my car 1822...
And decided to see the problem for myself.
Well...at work  1940 or so.

Easy night.....

H sl S  324
H sl o  995
H sl D  996
H UN 945
HER DO   No
D sl CI  36

No comments:

Post a Comment