Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Diary Monday 12.08

Out 6:15
Stopped at a 7-11 because MT had given me a coupon for a free pack (two filters in a pack) of Mark 10 e-cigarette filters.   Usually $5.99!  I just had to pay the sales tax.  Used my debit card to pay 53  cents.
Home,  0726.

After the discussion with Her, 3 hours previous, I was not actually going inside...
Leaned back, and fell asleep in my car until about 0915....
Woke up because of a text from Her, saying She had gotten up to feed the dogs, was going back to bed.
Awake again...1145.... and 1430
When Coco tapped on my window... "Are you all right? Don't you want to go inside...I'm going to the store, can I get you anything..." "No, thanks..."
..and 1530..when I got up, and went inside.
She was at work at Her computer, and didn't say a word. 
I went into the bedroom, and undressed, and leaned back onto my bed... for a minute..
She came in, long enough to say, "I changed and cleaned the litter box..."
I got up and went and took a shower...and dressed...
Feeling like I should eat something, I ate an apple, then shortly thereafter,  a couple pieces of toast.   
I sat in my chair, with a couple hours to kill before I had to leave.

At 1745, She wanted to talk to me...so we went into our bedroom...
and talked.

In my car, around 1800.
Stopped for gas, using a $25 Shell card She had given me, a few days earlier.
And on to work, arriving 19:18 or so.

It was the tail end of what had been a busy day (164 orders) and the beginning of a medium/slow day (112).

Simple enough shift.

HslS  416
HsLO 467
HsLD  468
H UN  417
Her DO  No
Days s L Ci   14



No comments:

Post a Comment