Friday, December 26, 2014

Diary Christmas Day 12.25

Up, around 10:00.
She got up, and started breakfast...   Christmas pork and eggs...  and I got up shortly thereafter,  in time to take a seat, and eat.
I noticed the absence of Tallship, and Stitch told me, he left in something of a hurry that morning, muttering, 'I gotta go take care of this.'
And we opened presents.
I was disappointed that the presents, for Merry and Stitch, I had ordered by mail had not arrived (..were expected on Friday), but they did not seem at all annoyed by it, and all in all, we all had a good time.
Sunshine came out, and got to open her presents...
We were sitting around, relaxing, and Sunshine said she wanted to play a game...
So we started on a game of Trivial Pursuit,  with Stitch and Sunshine a team against Babyman and myself.
It took...awhile...but we finished it....
And she started on dinner.
She enlisted my help at times, and Stitch's at other times...
I went back to the bedroom, watching Newsroom, season six, episodes 5 and 6, which finished the season... 
Then I went into the other bedroom, and fixed the dresser drawers as She had asked me to do....
Dinner was served...
She said 'grace' and we ate....  and it was .... wonderful.
Stitch and I worked on the clean up with dishes, while She worked and storing the leftovers.
Then came dessert,  peanut butter and chocolate pie...
I went into the bedroom, to watch a Christmas-related episode of Scorpion...
And turned out the lights, around 21:45.

H sl S  204
H sl O  875
H sl D  876
H UN  825
Her DO  no
D sl C  31

No comments:

Post a Comment