Monday, December 15, 2014

Diary Fri Dec 12

Awakened by Stitch  0635, as it was raining like heck, and I told him the night before to wake me if it was raining, and he needed a ride.
Got up,   and we fed all the animals, and made coffee..in my car 0655, and I dropped him off, 0725, and was home  by 0800, and back in bed, with Her.
She got up  1125...as did I,
We went out to scoop the pool..
She made banana-chocolate chip coffee cake...I ate some while reading  two newspapers...
Then I sat at the table and sorted the bill boxes, while recording thus far ignored mail.
Started to reorganize a pen bag....
At 3:30, left to pick up Stitch, and returned...
Scooped the pool...
Continued with pen bag organization...
On line updating blogs  to this point...   when Sunshine came in from the bedroom, having watched some movie with Stitch....  18:30.  

I went to the bedroom and watched "Guardians of the Galaxy"
and Sunshine came in, and we watched "Big Bang Theory" 
and "Constantine"
 and went to sleep.

HslS 31
HsLO 563
HsLD  564
H UN  513
Her Do NO
Days s.l.Cig  18


No comments:

Post a Comment