Saturday, December 6, 2014

Diary Friday Dec. 5

745 UP    fed all...
Toilet..showered, dried, dressed....
In my car... and off to Her monthly-or-so appointment with Her county psychiatrist.
Home...
  load of towels in the wash
  scooped dog droppings from the back yard
  Cleaned the bath mat..
  Looked over bank accounts.
  Helped Tallship with jump starting his car
  Fixed the shelves..again...in my small dresser...
  Cleaned the floor in my bedroom
  Dumped and  cleaned the commode
 Put away my own laundry
  Sorted my socks drawer
  Sorted magazines...
 Looked over my books
 Researched phone plans...on my phone.
  Talked to Merry...
  Got into an online chat with a VZW agent...
  Updated a bill to pay list
  Started watching college football...
 Merry made a special pizza, just for me, because I said I was not going to eat whatever it was that Tallship said he was going to cook
 Got everybody involved in a game of Trivial Pursuit...
  Which was called on account of dinner being ready...
  In the bedroom, watched a couple rerun eps of 'Criminal Minds'
 Merry came in, wanted me to go with Her to JacqueBach for something to eat, since She couldn't stomach the dinner Tallship prepared..
I went, we returned...   
 Finished that ep of 'CM', then 
Together,watched  'American Horror Story'
 and sleep, 0130

HsLS  344
HSLO 395
HSLD 396
H UN 345
Her DO  NO
D slC 10

No comments:

Post a Comment