Saturday, December 6, 2014

Diary Dec 6 Saturday first 18 hours...

She got up 945 to start baking coffee cake, I got up 1030...
Toilet, coffee.. 
Got ready to go out and cut up and bag two large trunks of banana tree that had become uprooted and fell down...and saw that babyman and Stitch were coming in from having just finished that chore.
 So, coffeecake and newspaper...  
Waited for babyman, then Stitch, to take showers...
Then Stitch and I got in my car.... 
To a branch of my bank, to withdraw cash from yesterday's payday..
To a branch of his bank, to deposit cash in his account...  
Then to a branch of the house owner's house, where he wrote a check for the monthly payment, that we deposited in the owner's account...
A phone call from Merry requested us to stop at 99c store on the way home,which I did....
And we returned home...
Then, I half filled the 5 gallon bottle from which the canines get their drinking water...
And went out front, and trimmed down the grapevines, that were entangled on the fence on the west side of the house....
Then cut out some brown leaves from the I-don't-know-what-kinda trees,that are up against the fence on the northwest side of the house.
Back inside, in my room...watching football...
Merry came in, laying next to me, talking...  until She got the call that She was waiting for, and She dressed, and departed, on  WS business.
I watched O-state beat OU in a stupid-weird-thrilling fashion...Sure glad that OU didn't have any real playoff hopes anyway,or this loss woulda been a pisser.
Got this laptop working in some fashion....  
Meaning, I've had web connection issues with it,and have all but quit using it... but after one reboot, it's been humming along, and I've written every 'December' entry so far.  
  It's 18:41   12/06/14, and I'm up to date.......................................


No comments:

Post a Comment