Monday, December 8, 2014

Diary Sunday 12.07

11:00 up
Eat some toast, take pills, drink coffee, read the paper...

15 minute nap in chair...  toilet.... shower, dry, dress...
Pack up... make coffee for the trip... toilet....
Put bags in car...
Kiss Her good bye...
Rolling  1315
At work  13:58... and on toilet....

Bizzy as a beehive  again...
144 Orders for Sunday,  139..to start...for Monday....   pthhb.

I usually do next day's setup on Sunday nights...but I swap off that duty with MT...  and this shift, I asked Her to do the set up, while I get my head back into it all.  Although I had no idea what it was looking like, at the time I asked Her.

It was ALL I could do ..to hold it together.
Then, things started going south, way south, in other parts of the country...  and too many calls for suddenly urgent requests in NYC. 

And, She called...around 0400..saying She wasn't yet able to go to sleep....  
That She was having issues, as in feeling like Her general 'niceness' was being taken advantage of, by everybody in the house...
And She was    (multiple choice... upset, disappointed, annoyed, pissed off) when She read in my blog entry of statistics, the number of Cs I had, during November.   
And She said, "This evening, you are getting your daily discipline, I don't care how you say you are feeling."

  We 
       shall
              see
                   about 
                            that.

1 comment:

  1. Discipline doesn't always mean a spanking. Sometimes it just means a (not so) gentle reminder that you are Loved.

    ReplyDelete