Saturday, December 6, 2014

Diary Tuesday Dec 2

Up 0800  ...fed all...
Showered,dried,dressed...
Both of us in Her car 840...
And at my doctor at 950 (940 appointment)
Was shown to an examining room...  oh within fifteen minutes.... then at least 30 before a doctor-trainee came in to see me.
Her verdict, which came from 'him'... the pain in my stomach comes from my head...(their guess)...  ie stress.  
Oh well.
We headed home in the rain, with a stop at MickeyDee's...
Home 1330.
I watched a few rerun eps of 'Criminal Minds'...
Then She joined me as I started watching 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' ...and She fell asleep,quickly...

Then more reruns of 'C M'
And dinner..
And more reruns...
and sleep around midnight.

HsLS 272
HsLO 323
Hsld 324
H UN 273
Her DO  No
Days since I had a cigarette  8

No comments:

Post a Comment