Monday, December 22, 2014

Diary Mon 12.22

Awake... 10ish...
And picked up where I had left off last night, watching  "the Newsroom" from season one.

Up once in awhile  for Alka Seltzer with baking soda, or to pee,  even get a snack....

She started getting ready to 'go' as She was going to the hospital and fetch babyman and bring him to our house for the holidays...

And She started a conversation with me about 
  NOT marrying me just to have a 'vanilla' relationship..
  Wanting to get back into discipline..ie, spanking me...
   And chastity ...(locking me up)...

And ...it bothered me. It bothers me.  
I just ... don't... fucking... know... how I feel about it, or what I want, what I really really want.

Dammit.

She left...
I watched the last of Season 1, right up to 1820, then scrambled to get up and get ready for work.
Naturally, somebody (..Stitch..) was in the bathroom/shower, at a time when I really needed to get in there and get going....
But he did get out within a minute of me knocking on the door.

She arrived home with babyman just as I was ready to leave, so I was able to give Her a kiss, good bye...
And in my car 1855...
And at work 19:40.

She called at 21:15 to say, She was going to bed..
Which is, like, unheard off,  unless She had been up all night the previous night...   anyway, it's rare for Her to say She's going to bed that early, and She almost never has, on nights I'm home.

At work...  69 jobs today,  55 scheduled for Tuesday.
My co worked left an hour early with my blessing.
The late customer service rep left at 23:00.
Immediately, the concierge from the only hotel with which we have an account called, looking for a charge from a ride 8 hours earlier...something that should  have been sent to 'em, 7 hours prior...
And a network person called, to correct the spelling of some street for a ride in NY from Thompkins to Tomkins...  
And the concierge called AGAIN, asking for the next day's manifest, something that should have been done by the late csr that left at 23:00. 
..While one of our more immature chauffeurs was at the window, asking, "Can I get the check out sheet for this car?"
"Does it look like I'm doing nothing here...?"
And THAT was my ten minutes of 'busy'.

HsLS  132
HsLO  803
HsLD  804
H UN  753

HER DO  NO

DAYS since last CI  28



1 comment:

  1. I'm really proud of how long you've gone not smoking cigarettes. I know it's not easy for you.

    I don't want you to feel bad about what you're not able to do at this time. There is no rush on decisions or anything else. I Love you so very much, and your happiness is very important to me. I just want you to take your time in any decision making that you have to do, because I don't want you to have any regrets. I talk to you about things when I do because it's important for me to talk to you. I'm not sure if I'm even making any sense. I'm always worrying that I will forget something important, so I rush through whatever it is I need to say before I forget it.

    ReplyDelete