Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Diary Monday 12.29

Off work  06:20.... home  07:15.

She was not home, having left to take babybear home.

I fed all the animals...and started on my own DM of leftover lasagna, bread, chips....   as She arrived home.  
She announced that She was ill,  with 'stuff' emerging from Her in ways that is contra-indicative of normal body functions and excretions, and went to bed.
I finished up, and followed Her... in bed,  0800ish.

1315, up for P & S... She was up, sitting at Her computer...  we talked a few minutes, I went back to bed.

1715 Up, talking with Her, eating an apple...dressed.... 

1820 in car...
 Stopped at a 7-11 on Santa Monica and Las Palmas...
 Office  19:20. 

Really easy night...   finished with '48' for Monday, starting with '45' for Tuesday...   
 MT, my co worker of the evening, and a co-supervisor, asked me if I was willing to work Friday or Saturday overnight.... 
I asked, why, and she confided to me that the 'other' overnight guy was gonna be let go on Friday,  because, one of our account holders called in, saying she was going to pull her whole account, because this person was so rude to her. 
 Ding dong the Witch is dead, the Witch is dead, the Witch is dead
And we discussed ideas for getting the set up done, during the event-filled calendar of January....
And made plans for a card game get together on Thursday.

H sl S   300
H sl O  971
H sl D  972
H  un  921
Her DO  No
D sl CI  35

A comment was placed on my journal entry of 12.29,  stating...among other things, that I have a choice of  " ...lowering expectations or  feeling dissatisfied / unsatisfied".
Well...
  I have no intentions of 'settling', i.e.,  of lowering my expectations.
And so, IF the other thing mentioned really is the only other choice... 
  so be it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment