Monday, December 29, 2014

Diary 12.26 Friday, pm

At work...off 1330, home 1430.

Inside...talked to Stitch.... went to the toilet...sigh....

Undressed/changed....
and fell into bed.

Merry came home from the funeral She attended...

I got up for a snack... (pie and ..pie).
A box from Amzn was on the table. 
She knew it was the Christmas gift I had ordered for Her..and Stitch, and She wanted to open it immediately.
I had gotten for Her the game. "Cards against Humanity"... and for Stitch, a bicycle repair kit.
She was excited..
I went back to bed.
Up around 1900...  
Reading...
Dinner was served...  leftover Christmas dinner, which suited me just fine...
Then we cleared the table, and played the game, with all six of us.
To the bedroom, 2300, and I watched 4 episodes of "The Carbanaro Effect".  
Asleep 0100.

H sl S  228
H sl o   899
H sl D  900
H UN  849
Her DO?  No
Day sl Cig  32




No comments:

Post a Comment