Monday, December 29, 2014

Diary Sat 12.27

Awake 0300  Pee then pie.

Up around 1030...  pee... then coffee and orange rolls..and newpaper.
Started laundry...  put dishes away...  cleaned the chamber pot...  scooped the back yard...  
Showered, dried, dressed...
Talked with Her a minute...
and in my car 1345..
To the bank,  where I waited around to see a banker and took the two ATM cards I had in my possession and assigned them the same PIN.
Then I went to VZW store... I am out of contract on my phone, and wanted to talk about options...
The best option, according to the CSR, an online option of getting a certain phone with a table.  
I accepted that, and moved on....   
Stopped at Harbor Freight, to redeem a coupon for a free pack of 20 AA batteries...
Then a CVS, to get the AZO that She did not get for herself...
Then an Office Max for a pen/pencil bag....
and home 1715, where She was napping in bed next to Babyman.
We discussed dinner, kicked around some options, and decided on Sizzler.
The four of us left, sometime after 1800...
And returned home,  2030...
And at Her request, sat down for another game of CAH.
Over at 2245...
And we adjourned to the bedroom, to watch a movie or two.
The first one was "Ten Things I hate about you"  which, when I first heard about it, I had confused with "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days".   
  Having seen it, I'll say, it was much better... 'tho I have not seen the other one yet.
Then, we watched "Constantine" which I saw in the theater, own on DVD , seen a couple times on cable, but Merry had not seen yet, so we watched it.
   And bed time... 03:15.

H sl S 252
H sl O  923
H sl D  924
H UN  873
HER DO  NO
D sl CI  33


No comments:

Post a Comment