Monday, December 22, 2014

Diary Thurs 12.18

Somewhat incomplete, as I write this four days later with few notes...

Awake 10:30
Fed the animals...
Back in bed with Her
Watched a movie called "HER"  then  "FLIGHT"...
Up..showered and dressed...
A rather useful check arrived in the mail, and we rushed off to the bank...
then Foods4Less
Then I got to fill up with gas...   in the company of Sunshine, who, in a mysterious manner, took one dollar, and went into the gas station... and returned, with an enigmatic smile....
And we went home, and unloaded.

She started dinner, and we started paying bills, now that we had some money in the bank, with more coming the next day, pay day.

We did all we could do there, and I wanted a piece of the pie we had bought earlier.
I asked her (still Sunshine) to cut it. 
She said, "Let me just do this..." then "Let me just do that..."
And I got annoyed and went to bed.
She got annoyed that I got annoyed...
But I was tired, and I had to get up 'early' for a dental appointment.

HsLS  36
HsLO  707
HsLD  708
H UN 657
Her DO  NO
Days since last CI  24

No comments:

Post a Comment