Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Diary Tue 12.23

OFF work  6:15.
Toilet...
Car  6:22.
Home,  6:58
DonnaDawg was sleeping on our bed, with Merry...  door to the bedroom closed.
I opened the door, and invited her to come out, which she was happy to do, and I fed her,  followed by the three cats who always hang around the bar area,  followed by my little Cookie.
I usually feed Bobo at the same time, but I couldn't find him.
Turned out, he was sleeping under the comforter next to Tallship, who was sleeping on one of the reclining chairs in the living room.
Then I looked for something to eat.
There were ...3 1/2 slices of bread left of the loaf that we had bought, oh, three days prior, due to Tallship's clear intention to eat us out of house and home, which is a huge bone of contention between Merry and me,  and which might drive me out of the house until such time that he is gone for good.
But I'll wait 'til after Christmas to do something like that.
No leftover meatloaf.  She made two of them, a few days ago.  Three of us (four of us? I think Coco had some) ate ... 2/3 of one for one dinner.  Tallship ate the remainder and the other whole one, in ...two days.
 No leftover black-eyed peas-and-ham.  She said later, there was none leftover, even that night after dinner. I remember differently, but what the heck.
There was ... half a cup of leftover chicken soup.  Fine.
That, plus a pack of baby carrots...a banana...  a piece of cinnamon bread from the hidden loaf, with peanut butter on it. Good enough.
Dessert?  We brought home a pumpkin pie from the dinner Friday night.... it had been cut into 8 pieces, and we brought home the six remaining pieces. 
 It was gone.
 I was disappointed... angry... but not surprised.

I went to the bedroom, undressed, ...and dressed again.... (it was COLD).
She was awake...we talked...  
She got up to get moving ...I went to sleep...  9?  9:30ish.

Awake around 15:00...to pee...
Looked at texts on my phone, from Her, and from my ex-boss at work....and email from Mom...  
Back to sleep 16:00
Up 17:25...
Ate an apple...
Watched Stitch run into the bathroom, just when I was getting ready to go in for a shower...
I sat and waited for Her to call, which I just knew She would, before I got in the shower.
She did....
THen I got in the shower...and dried and dressed...
In car 18:22... thought I might be on time/early...
Until I started doing oh 5 mph on the 710... once I got past the 3 car accident, it moved pretty good.
At work  19:25.

So quiet, my co worker left at 8:15.

H sl S  156
H sl O   827
H sl D  828
H UN 777
Her DO  NO
DAYS s l CIG  29





No comments:

Post a Comment