Monday, December 29, 2014

Diary Sunday 12.28

UP 0500,  P and S
UP noon...when She woke me, asking what I wanted to eat....
Got up, fed the small dogs, fed the cats... ate a banana and cinnamon toast, and took pills,  
And went to the toilet..again and again...
THEN She spilled a glass of water on the keyboard of Her computer...and I went about seeing what I could do to fix that....
And finally felt like I could get up and go.
Sunshine had sat down at the table with Stitch to play CAH, and they brought in her two dollies to play, also.
I kissed her good bye, went out to my car...
And stopped for gas...
And was at work, about 1530.

The night work was not 'dead',  but kind of like moving chess pieces on a board to make them fit in the right place....
My associate, MT, bailed around 2100 as the next day's work was so... minimal...

H sl S  276
H sl O  947
H sl D  948  
H UN  847

Her DO  No

D sl C  34

No comments:

Post a Comment