Monday, April 11, 2016

10 April, Sunday, Diary

at work:
Merry called to say 'good night' during a break in the action around 01:30.
Then 'it' started up again  01:45...then calmed down again..... long enough for me to catch up on diary entries.
And, watched The NewsRoom  3:2, 3:3
06:00 Out
06:05 in car
06:34 home
Fed the cats...
MDM:   Beef stew (out of a can), a bag of pork rinds, followed by choc chip cookies, while reading the Sunday paper.
7:45 in bed
11:00 awakened by noise that Bullfrog had decided to come over and make in the back yard.  
Trying to go back to sleep,   fitfully
17:45  up  
Alka/s  'pill'  Toilet...
Showered  dressed
Sunshine asked if I could manage to drive myself...  (yes)
Packed n ready and out
18:36 in car
19:18 at work   
19:22 'in'
Really quiet at work  finishing with 92 for today and starting with 98 for tomorrow..
Was going through tomorrow's notes when I looked up at 20:30, and realized I had two rides for 2130 or so, tagged on drivers that had zero chance of getting to them.
A bit of a scramble working my partner ensued...
Got em covered...took a breath....
Whew!



"Why don't you drop by?"


No comments:

Post a Comment