Tuesday, April 5, 2016

30 March, Wednesday Diary

at work
Watched TNR  3:6 and 1:1
My associate did not come in at 01:00
I heard that he was summoned back to NY, but I thought I'd get a message from the opsmangr that he wouldn't be in.  I got no message, but I heard it through the grapevine.
So ... instead of more videos, I amused myself on Fet, tumbler, and spankingchat.
Merry called at 04:00 ...just woke up, going back to sleep.
Had an interesting chat with a cyber-friend who lives in LV.  I've chatted with him for a couple years trying to get him to come down our way for a 'visit'.
In my associate's absence, I had two non dispatch calls to handle, before the morning res-agent came in. 

7:35 out
7;39 in car
8:30 home
Fed all animals
MDM   ham n cheese on muffin, peanut butter on tast, carrots, banana... watched TRMS ...
9:45 sleep
18:00 up  shower dressed... 
18:59 in car with Merry headed to BP for "5th Wed"
 ...  bbq bacon burger on g-f bun...
21:15 home
21:45 bed

#5 in the series
An entertaining way to spend some quality time together, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment