Monday, April 18, 2016

17 April, Sunday, Diary

They came home, 1 or 2... I wasn't looking at the clock so much.
Around 03:30, Merry was in bed next to me, and crying.
Took me a while to sort out 'why', and I'm still not exactly sure, other than her, saying that she apparently is not 100% ready for 'show time'.
7:30 up   fed the cats
Helping Stitch in the kitchen clean up an ant invasion.
Sat down with coffee n toast and the Sunday paper.
In LR, watched The Newsroom  3:3 and 3:4
Put my Contacts IN
Went out, and put UP the grapevine which had fallen down.
Came inside, Merry was awake n up.
She went into the kitchen and SCREAMED (at Stitch) about the ant invasion.)
WE went to work, pulling stuff out of the panty,  in order to clean and powder it.
She left the room, and returned, in a bit, to apologize for her outburst.
She and I went to BR1 and talked a bit about what happened toher, the previous night.
I showered n dressed n packed.
14:33 two of us in car.
  As we exited on SMB,  Sunshine came out and said,  "I'm mad at you for not going with Merry to the party."
...Couldn't be helped.
We stopped at 7-11 for e-cig filters.
15:30 at work
15:33 IN
A quiet Sunday night, so I was able to concentrate on Monday.
104 rides for Monday   with  56 at 11:30 or before... which means, I'm responsible for tagging or covering those....  with 9 morning drivers to work with.   I wound up 'farming' 31 of those.   
Done, by 19:30....   
Caught up on  Diary input,  Watched The Newsroom 3:5 on my phone, which I just found out Friday that I could do, followed by 3:6.   It IS a tiny screen, but since I know most of the scenes and dialogue by rote,  screen size doesn't really matter to me... while watched The Newsroom, anyway.




It's BEHIND ME, isn't it!?


No comments:

Post a Comment