Wednesday, April 27, 2016

26 April, Tuesday Diary

(at work)
 started with The Newsroom 1:3.
My one-a.m.-associate had called out, sick, for his shift, so I was alone for the night.
Continued with 1:4 ...skipped 5 somehow... 
1:6, 7, 8, 9.
Merry called to say "good night" ...at five a.m. 
6:50 in car, heading home
7:44 home.
Inside...
Woke up Merry with a 'hello', at her request
Fed cats n Dog.
MDM :  chicken n rice n peanut butter on toast.
In BR1 ... no TRMS from last night, so watched Scorpion instead.
09:00 Sleep

13:00 or so up to pee.
Back to sleep...until Merry woke me to say, she was heading out.
Tried to go back to sleep,  unsuccessful.
16:45 up.
 Went through my refill box, looking for functional Parker cartridges.
Merry had started on replaced the flusher handle on the toilet that She had purchased... twice...  She chased me away, because she was nervous with an audience, and within a few minutes, asked me to just ...take over and get it done, which I did.
Emptied the dishwasher,  cleaned some dishes, and put em in the dishwasher, then went about spraying the ant colony that had moved into the kitchen sink area.
Showered...dressed... Pill..... 
In car with Merry, 18:24
Had a chat... the beginning of a longer one, I'm sure... about trading places in a D/s relationship.
19:10 at work, 19:15 in.
Not much of a night, but tricky to sort out, as was the morning, and the pm set up.
Then I wrote a Journal entry, as opposed to one of my daily "Did this, did that" Diary entries.


"Whizzer" #2

So instead of internalizing my 'fantasies', maybe I should write about them:
  I LOVE this scenario:

No comments:

Post a Comment