Monday, April 25, 2016

23 April, Saturday Diary

02:00 up to pee... get some milk and cookies.... Merry was still up, at her desktop...but coming to bed, she said.
07:30 UP   fed the cats...sat in my chair... watched The Newsroom 1: 7, 8, 9.   
Had a bit of a bowel explosion.   Waited too long to get up and go, and when I did, Stitch was using it.... 
11:30 Dressed.  Got the car keys and debit card from Merry, said I was going to Walmart to get the frames on my newer glasses fixed.

The frames I had, cost $19. The identical replacement frames cost $9, and took about 15 minutes to get 'em switched out.
Did a little other shopping, and got an iced coffee from the in-store MickeyD's and went home.....   an hour, door to door.
In chair...
Watched The Newsroom 1:10, 2:1 2:2.  
Put laundry in wash.
Had a bit of a blow up with Merry, who had gone into the bathroom, and yelled at me to come in, because the toilet seat was 'covered in poop'.
 She has a penchant towards exaggeration, and I loudly told her so.
I took a nap from 4 - 6.
Stitch had gone out and put my laundry in the dryer, and I just had to bring it in.
Took pill, and Alka/s.
She called Stitch on his phone to ask him to ask me, what I wanted for dinner, and I told him, and he relayed the message.
I watched 2:3, and 2:4.
Sunshine came out,   discussed with Stitch having pizza, and discussed with me, the bills to pay. 
I assembled dinner:  pastrami on muffins, with onions n mustard; opened a can of baked beans... and p chips.
I ate, sitting in my chair, and watched 2:5 and 2:6.
22:00  to bed.   




No comments:

Post a Comment