Saturday, April 23, 2016

22 April Friday Diary

01:30 up to pee.
05:00 up to pee
7:45 up ...toilet...fed animals...
Coffee ...in chair...
checking in accounts  ....
watched The Newsroom 1:  3, 4, 5
Snack   bean chips
nap in chair
ALka /s
TOilet
Watched 1:6
UP showered and dressed
IN car with Sunshine, 16:30  me driving
99C store
Chase 
Walmart
Winco   Merry emerged
I was yawning so hard, I thought my jaw would crack
Merry took over driving
to Vons.
I stayed in car.
She came out with a basket
I got out of the car to help bag it.
She didn't like the way I was bagging it, I got pissed and silently got back in the car.
Home   19:30 groceries in and away
I went to BR1 to watch TRMS 
She started dinner.
AT 20;11 she came in and said, "#2 son just called, he's running a high fever, I need to get him to CoH fast...   dinner is in the oven, ready in half an hour."
ANd she was gone.
TRMS ended right at the mark.
I got up ... and had  a plate of pork chops baby carrots and potato strings.
And watched "Guardians of the Galaxy" from last Sunday.
ANd to sleep;, 2130.




No comments:

Post a Comment