Tuesday, April 5, 2016

31 March, Thursday Diary

02:00 up to pee,   and get ice cream

7:15 up to pee

9:00 cuddling in bed.

She suggested, "Over my lap?"
I complied, and clambered over Her lap...she applied...I don't know how many ..swats of the medium church paddle to my bare bottom.
I thanked Her, orally.
UP...made coffee,  unlocked the gate.
In living room, read a newspaper.
12:30 we got out of our chairs...dressed   and out...
99c store,  Walmart,
Home, unloaded, put stuff away.
Read Thursday's paper
To BR1
watched "Elementary: "Lucifer"
UP, and started dinner, me helping as I could...
In chair...updating TV Guide
Easter Thursday dinner was served...baked ham, cheezy potatoes, broccoli.
21:30  bed


#6 in the series:
and here's a good way to work out those 'issues'

No comments:

Post a Comment