Wednesday, April 20, 2016

19 April, Tuesday Diary

AT WORK:
 Slow enough..
 And grateful to have a 2nd here
 Managed to get in a nap from 2 to 3,
 And
 watched  The Newsroom  1: 5,6,7,8, 9, and 3/4 of 10.
  Merry called to say, "Good night" -- 04:00.
6:20 out
6:21 walking to station
6:30 on platform,   $4 left on TAP card
6:37 on board and rolling
6:53 At 7th St.
Some delay here but
7:11 on board the Blue
7:12 Rolling
7:51 Arrived DA,   called for a Lyft on my phone-app, just before pulling into the station.
7:57 In Lyft car
8:05 home.
Opened bedroom door:  Merry was awake.  She said she slept 2 hours, woke up at 7.
Fed cats and Dawg.
Prepped MDM  ... stir fry, made last night, over rice, and warmed up tortillas.
In BR1, watched TRMS from Monday
09:22 to sleep
13:30  Awake and hot..moved to BR2
14:00 Merry came in, and asked how long...  "Since about 1:30..."
Sleep off and on.
I didn't think I slept much, but I was told that Donna had gotten off the bed and on the bed several times, and I did not notice; I thought she was with me there the whole time.
And Merry said she stuck her head in a couple times, and my eyes were usually closed.
Anyway, I was sleep n groggy when I got upright at 17:40.
Took pill... alka/s.   Fed cats....  
Showered...dressed.... packed up.
Headed out   with Merry to car.
She had parked   a  few yards west of where she usually parks, on the street in front of the house, because of other cars in her favored spot,  which was relevant, because I noticed, in the grass, somewhat shortened from when I whipped it a few days prior, the penlight, that I was given as a gift the previous Christmas, and I was aware I did not have in my possession for the last month and maybe more.  I'd really given up on it, but there it was, on the ground in the grass.
I put my travel cup, full of RedBull and ice and MtnDew, on top of the car, while putting my three bags (just like the 3 Bears :  small, medium,large) in the back seat, along with my hoodie,  whereupon my travel cup full off the car... the lid popped off, and because it landed on the curb,  the handle broke.
So I got my flashlight back, and lost the use of this travel cup.
She went in with me, and I filled a different travel mug with RB n MDew.
Back in car  18:22
19:09 at work.
Merry is very much NOT fond of using public restrooms unknown to her, but she had to 'go', and I convinced her that the 2nd restroom at my office was generally clean and nice-spelling (if not, so much, the 1st restroom).
She took me at my word, and walked off to check it out, and locked the car, taking the key with her, so I had to wait for her to get back, to get my bags out of the car, and go on into the office.
Not much shaking at work...  numbers for both days (today and tomorrow), around 130 ...which means, lots of farming.  
I had to do very little of it, personally,   but I can see there's gonna be a bunch of farming to to do on Wednesday. I don't plan to volunteer to stick around and help with it.

Meanwhile, finished The Newsroom 1:10, then 2:1 and 2;2.



One lucky cat.....


1 comment: