Sunday, April 17, 2016

16 April, Saturday Diary

01:00 up for peanut butter n choc chip cookies n milk
08:00 awake...fed the cats..
  Gave Merry some oral pleasure
  coffee...read mail...
Watched  The Newsroom 2:7, 8, 9,  then 3:1  
 Nap
Watched 3:2
Nap
Dinner   beef stew .... 1900
I was supposed to...
  I really planned to
    I really wanted to...
    Go to the party at the BoD with Merry this night...in a couple hours.
But  honest to Gawd...
  I feel like I felt some  or many months ago...when I was told I had  or might have a duodenal ulcer....   no obvious bleeding... just constant pain, that lets up shortly after I eat,  starts up again as whatever is digested.   
Just ...constant.
  I got up long enough to ask Stitch to go in my place and he agreed.
Back to sleep.

I don't know if Merry came in to say 'goodbye'. I do remember the bed room door closing,  which I later opened just to let Donna come in and join me.


A rare occurrence, indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment