Monday, June 6, 2016

05 June, Sunday, Diary

trying to sleep until....

14:00   up.
And had to wait for the bathroom as Fuckin' Froggy first asked me when I had to leave for work... THEN went into the bathroom for a 30 minute shower, and used all the hot water.

Sunshine and I had a reasonable discussion about letting him use my car to go to work, and then the morning, go to a court date.
I am mostly dead set against doing anything to make his life easier, but I relented to the point of saying, "When I'm not home you are in charge of things, and that includes MY car, so if you make the decision to let him use it while I'm not here, I will not get made about it."
Contacts in,  lukewarm to cool water shower taken....
Car 15:25
  stopped for e-Filters.
16:29 at work.
  Of note, because I counted... from the offramp of the 101 at SMB, there are 16 lights, included the right turn on Or.  
Then ... stop sign, signal, stop sign, Long signal, stop sign, stop sign +left turn to get to the office.

In 16:33

Morning set up....   Easy pudding.  27 rides before noon.
The night though.....
Stuff that sends my stress level through the roof.
Weather delays causing major flight backups, leaving me with too many fuckin rides to cover at LAX, 2300 and later.

(it's done now,  02:30, but it was fun--not.)

Started e-filter #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment