Tuesday, June 28, 2016

27 June Monday Diary

at work
Watched VEEP 5:10 (finale), then watched Aquarius from 6/23, which we had forgotten to set the DVR for, at home, that night.... 
Merry said she was awake most of the night; I called her at 5:30 to remind her to come n get me.  
She sent me a text enroute telling me about traffic jam problems.
6:50 out
6:55 in car with her.   
7:48  home
Fed the animals.
Fixed MDM  "well done" pork chops n rice n t.chips.  
8:30 to sleep.
10:00 up to pee  and moved to cooler  BR2.
14:00 up to pee, back to sleep.
17:30 up.
Pill ... alka/s    Showered dressed....
Merry had been sleeping when I first got up, but was sitting at the desk (kinda groggy)by the time I was dressed and ready.
Kissed her, good bye.. and out
18:30 rolling
Made good time  getting to work-- 19:12.

Finished Monday with 93...
Starting Tuesday with  62.  OMG .....(means, that's really slow.   I think the low number is due to the upcoming holiday, but it seems a little early ... we shall see).



2 comments: