Sunday, June 12, 2016

10 June, Diary Friday

UP 0900ish.
Stitch was home, much to Merry and me's surprise.
He forgot to mention he had been given the day off, for his birthday.

Coffee  and lots of TV from DVR
Gotham,  3 episodes to finish the season.
Rizzoli and Isles,  first 2 eps of the final season
Submission, eps 2 and 3.
Merry and I went outside, around 15:00 to meet with a guy coming over to give an estimate on the lawn.
WAY too high.
ON to plan B.
I showered n dressed.
I made a snarky comment to Merry, "You going LIKE THAT?"
So in a bit of snit, she showered n dressed, and I was then talking to Sunshine.
Three of us in car with Sunshine driving, around 16:15 to Golden Corral.
In line for ...I dunno, 20 minutes to get seated....
A heavy protein dinner for me.... a preliminary salad, followed by beef, steak, chicken, ribs....
Out 18:30...
Home, 18:45, I went in to lie down.... Sunshine and Stitch continued on to visit HLB at the hospital.

Sleep..................



No comments:

Post a Comment