Wednesday, June 1, 2016

May 31st, Tuesday Diary

at work
 Easy night.
 Watched 'Veep', then TNR 2:9, 3:1, 2, 3.  
4:00 An incoming chauffeur had walked up the back stairwell, and found a drunk guy, sleeping it off on the 2nd floor landing.
I called the police, non emergency at 4:05.


6:45 out, and walking to HH.    ($1.50 left on TAP card)
6:52 on platform.   6:56 "3" and "4" on train.
7:12 "5" at 7th street.   7:14 "3" and "4" on blue line. 
7:15 Called Merry, 35 minutes away.
7:47 Off at DA.
Picked up by Merry.
Home  7:57.
Fed animals...
MDM   corn dogs n chips.
NO TRMS from Monday.  Holiday off, maybe?
Watched some interview with idioTrump on MSNBC.

8:45 sleep

13:30   Up to pee, and get a handful of GF cookies.
  I swear, they upset my stomach.  Gotta watch those
Back to sleep
17:20 awakened by Merry, very loudly  using voice-to-text in a back n forth with her PBS regarding Babyman's haircut, of all the stupid shit.  
 Babyman doesn't like the haircut, PBS said.
Bullshit. 
 PBS is the one who doesn't like it, and PBS convinced Babyman that he should not like it either.
 PBS wanted Merry to make a special trip out there (20 miles each way) to get Babyman another haircut. 
 More bullshit.  
I'm taking the car to work tonight.  Merry is leaving town on an overnight trip, tomorrow morning.  Friday, Merry will probably be with #2 at CoH all day.
  Babyman SHOULD just 'deal' with it ...  at least until next when, when Merry will be taking him to some other K appointment.
I went about getting ready.... took a shower and dressed.
And Merry hesitantly approached me.
And she finally blurted out, "I took Babyman home last night... and he left his cell phone in the car, he thinks.  Can you look... and maybe take it back to him, at your convenience, tomorrow <since she was going on an overnight trip out of town>?"
FML.
That phone is SUPERGLUED to his hand. How in the FUCK did he leave it in the car?
Anyway,  I told Merry, I would return it on MY terms.  I would not be locked into some window of time by PBS, like she tries to do (such as, after 9 or between 7 or 8,  or at 6:30 sharp or other bullshit).  
I found the phone in the back seat next to the empty water bottles that I've already told him ONCE to remove from the car when he's done with them. 
So... I guess I'll be returning, once I wake up  Wednesday evening.
18:36 rolling
19:22 at work.  Pretty good time.
Mellow night....   







No comments:

Post a Comment