Thursday, June 9, 2016

08 June Wednesday diary

at work:
Ran out of the inexpensive microwave popcorn that I bring from home, so I had to pony up 75C for a bag from the vending machine...
Watched The Newsroom 1:4, 5.   
Took a nap at my desk, which have the luxury of doing when Al is here with me.
Out 6:30, in car.
Holly Blvd closed AGAIN for an upcoming premiere.
From Holly, I turned LEFT on Orange (long light...) to Frank ..right, to High (left, very long light) to the 101 on ramp, and I was off n running. 
7:21 home.
Fed all the animals.
Merry was awake, sitting up in bed, playing phone games.
MDM  beef stew, made last night, with chips...  watched Election returns on MSNBC, up through Hillary's speech.
Merry got herself ready as Froggy  returned home.
They left to go to Froggy's daughter's graduation (elementary school?).
9:00 sleep.
1100 up...noticed Merry, in bed with me
14:00 up
18:00  Sunshine told me, "Time to get up".  Oh, no alarm set for Wednesday.   I got up, in time to take my pill at 6:00, too.
Showered n dressed.  Remembered to pack bags of popcorn, and baby carrots, to bring with me. 
In car with Sunshine...  18:34    at work 19:22.
Working with Super-D again, which meant... I was doing 95% of the work.  (Updates, planning, checking email, updating car-grid,  setting up PM for tomorrow...) 
He left at 23:30, not much difference to me.


Oh no!

No comments:

Post a Comment