Wednesday, June 8, 2016

07 Tuesday Diary

at work
Read Sunday LA Times, Monday WSJ, Mon NYT...
watched Veep 5 :7,  The Newsroom  1: 2, 3 
6:38 out
Car 6:40  no nuttiness on the way home,  7:23
Woke up Merry; fed the animals...
Both of us in car for the two block drive to our polling place, and we both VOTED.  My first time ever.
Back home...
Merry did not make any dinner last night, so I was on my own...
I heated up tortillas and made ham n cheese soft tacos...
  along with potato chips...
and watched TRMS-Monday.
0900 sleep

1100 awake
  and asleep

Merry was up and down..and back in bed when Stitch woke Her up, since he was out of the shower.... to take him to vote. (1645 or so)
I got up 1745   alka/s  shower dressed  ready.
They came home from Winco...
I talked to Merry briefly  (she wants a 'yes day' on Friday, which I can't commit to, yet, but I would like to) and Stitch and Merry want to 'do something' on Friday (Stitch's birthday) although Stitch told Merry, '...not a dungeon party ...'.
Car 18:36
  stopped for gas  The local Sinclair has been showing prices almost as low as Arco. Whoo hoo.
Still got to work 'on time'... 19:31.
My associate 'K' out for a few days,  minor surgery.
Super-D was replacing him.
Super-D is used to being lead, with 'wings' doing grunt work.
So, he did not grunt work, and fell asleep sitting in his chair while I worked.
He had been up since 05:00 doing some Uber-driving, before coming in for a 10 hour shift here.

Not much going on, but I had to keep up with it.




"HELP!  THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment