Sunday, June 26, 2016

22 June Wednesday Diary

It was a ... tough? strange! night.
The power outage effected the Dispatch room, and the Computer room.   The internet went 'out' and the meant, no phones... in or out, at all.
I got some help with the car washing guy, who was on site, then our IT guy, who came in ... then our on site mechanic...   who finally got hold of our contracted electrician...
It was still a mess when I left at 8:30.
I arrived home at 9:25 and as I rolled into our driveway, I received a text from DayDispatcher "We're back up."
For MDM I ate the stuff I had taken to work with me and didn't get to:   Apple, banana, raw baby carrots, glu-free chocolate bars... and watched TRMS-Tuesday.
10:45 to sleep
12:45 up to pee, and move to much cooler BR2.
17:00 Merry was in n out getting ready to go to the Pasadena Munch which I had passed on, and she was taking HLB to, anyway.
17:30 I got up to pee, and moved to living room chair.
And read the new TV Guide.
And started dinner:   a glu-free pizza she found at Sprouts, with carrots n potato chips..
ANd I watched TRMS-Wed.
21:30 to sleep again.



No comments:

Post a Comment