Sunday, June 19, 2016

18 June Saturday Diary

02:00 up to pee
06:30 up to pee   and dressed
Coffee... waited on Stitch, who I then found out had gotten dressed and was working in the back yard.
Two of us in the front yard,   and moved all the lumber that represented our picket fence to a place in the back yard, just past the back gate.
I went about adding some support posts to the grapevine, while Rob pulled by hand long grass and weeds
I began to rake up and bag up the cuttings I had done the day before.
Then I reinserted the foot high metal wickets around the edge of the yard that represented our 'fence'.
Then we finished bagging up the last of the grass etc, and brought out the big trashcan to dump bags in.
Then we moved eight bags of alum. cans from the corner of the back yard through the garage to the driveway...
and I backed up Merry's car, and we loaded up the bags.
And went off to a recycling place.
Note to self...don't do this on a Saturday, it's too busy.
Anyway, our 8 bags became three buckets-full, the kind of buckets they use there for weighing, and we collect $66 and change.
We celebrated by getting a tank of gas on the way home.
I gave Merry $30, and put $8 in my wallet
I sat in my chair, and Stitch went to take the first shower.
Then I had my shower, and Merry served lunch to me:   egg, ham, cheese muffin.
I did some reading on my phone, and worked on a shopping list, as did she.
I got a little smarty-mouth,  and she went to the bedroom and returned with the square bamboo pizza paddle...and told me to "Bend over".  
I hesitated, and she barked it again.  But she was smiling.
I did so; she tugged down my shorts, and she applied a brisk 20 or was it 22 smacks of the paddle to my bare.
She stopped, I pulled up my shorts, and sat down, and she went into the bedroom and I heard her give him 3 or 4 smacks as he howled.
I said, I'd go with her shopping, if we went soon....
So we dressed... 
In car 1300..
Walmart for her prescription n wet cat food....and a new box fan...
Winco for most of our grocery shopping
99c Store for minor items...., mostly importantly baby wipes
Von's for what we didn't get at Winco.
IN the check out line,  Sunshine emerged, because she had somethin' important to ask.
 Something like, for Father's Day, would I mind if she treated Stitch as 'Daddy' and not so much, me?
No, I did not mind.
Home  unloaded, stuff in and away.
While gone, Stitch had moved my stuff from washing machine to dryer, then brought it inside, so I put it away.
Sunshine and Stitch left again, to go to Sprouts.
I sat in chair, and watched "Independence Day" on my tablet, followed the The Newsroom 2:9 and 3:1.  
Dinner  baked chicken n rice.
I took my contact lenses out
And watched   The Big Bang Theory reruns on TNT  until 
2300,    sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment