Wednesday, June 22, 2016

21 June Tuesday diary

at work
Watched Veep  1:1-8, Then 2:1,2,3 
6:41 car
H Blvd half closed AGAIN, another premiere....
Left on Or, right on Fr, left on Hi, and onto the 101...
7:24 home
Fed animals...
Dinner... chopped up chicken breast n rice,  and tortillas.
Watched 20 min. of TRMS-Monday... 
815 asleep
10:00 up to p   back to sleep
14:00 up, p,  hot as  h---
Fitfully sleeping, awake every 10 or 15 minutes 
Up 1735 in a foul mood from heat and lack of sleep
Getting ready for shower....
Sunshine said, "I love you."
"Who cares..."
"I said, I love you."
"I said, who cares."
She came right up to me. "You want a spanking?"
"Bite me."
She bit me, on my right upper arm.
"You said, bite me," she said, pulling back.
"Now, I say, fuck off."
"Walk," she said.
"Huh?"
"Walk." And she walked away.
I went on, and took a shower and dressed.
I was putting on shoes, and Merry came to me.
I apologized for being so .... crabby.
A few minutes later, Sunshine was out, and I apologized to her, too
Car 18:26
Work 19:21
Not a tough night, or a tough next day, but my associate, KW was 'back', and I had to pay attention to his potential f-ups.

THEN a driver came in with a Tesla, took it upstairs, and plugged it in to charge... and that's when the lights went out in the Dispatch room...  (midnight...)  

No comments:

Post a Comment