Monday, June 20, 2016

19 June Sunday Diary

3:00 up to p, and eat a choc bar,  that Sunshine had bought from some kid, hawkin' 'em outside of Von's.
5:00 up to p, and eat a banana with peanut butter.
10:00 up to pee,  get some alka/s, and coffee.
Sat in chair, reading Sunday's paper.
Left a voicemail for Dad, to say Happy Father's Day....
Online on my phone with this n that
Put in new contact lenses
Showered n dressed.
Went nuts looking for my e-cig which I was sure I had brought in from the bedroom to be near me in the living room
  (but Merry found it much later still in the bedroom)
I gave up my search, realizing I had a spare main unit in my big bag, and a 2nd filter to go with it.
So, a kiss good bye and
Car 14:24   (and started #2 filter)
Pulled in driveway at work 15:31.
And Dad called.  Perfect.
We talked a few minutes...
I went in.

Did set up for next day.
Working with Super-D as KW had yet another incredibly bad family issue.
Had a disagreement with D about how many consecutive days we should allow a driver to work.
His view...as many as they are willing to work.
Not my view, for sure.
So moving on....  ..
Work that needed to be done,  done by 2300 or so.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment