Sunday, June 19, 2016

14 June Tuesday Diary

at work  ...
Watched The Newsroom 2:4, 5, 6
Read an LA Times, and a NY Times...  watched 2: 7, 8.
Started filter # 1 (of 2)
Car 6:42    home 7:26
Fed animals...
MDM   corn dogs, chips.
Watched The Night Manager #4, then TRMS-Monday.
9:45 sleep.
14:30 Awake, taking Rolaids..
 Then to the toilet, violently ill....
Merry came in asking if she could do anything, although she tends to stay FAR away from vomit..
I asked her to grab my phone, call my supervisor, and tell him, I'm too sick to come to work.
He answered by saying, she would have to call the office and speak to the operations Manager, Ron.   
This was unusual... or different than usual..but she did so, and that was that.
I asked her to get me a blanket so I could get comfortable on the bathroom floor.
After a few minutes, Bullfrog came home... curious about ...what was going on in the bathroom.   
After a bit, I got up and returned to the bedroom.
And napped
Until about 19:00.
then watched The Night Manager,  #5 and #6.
And then TRMS-Tuesday while eating dinner of  baked chicken n rice.
2200 to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment