Tuesday, June 14, 2016

12 June Sunday Diary

UP around  0700 for   banana and carrots..
Sleep, up to pee, sleep, up to pee....

Awake around 1210, and thought, "a little more"
Then it was 13:50, a bit later than I liked.
UP...   showered, dressed, ready...
Kissed Merry good bye.
To car.
And saw,  40 miles remaining.
I could get gas on the way to work, or I'd have to on the way home, and it's more expensive in Hollywood.
I got 7 gallons with the $20 I had on my Ch account, which is over half a tank on this car.
Rolling from gas station  14:48.
Traffic has been ...bad, every Sunday the last many weeks.
Mostly on the 101 from the 5, to the point after which the 110 joins in, then it lightens up.
At work 15:50.

And into the fire.
This week is "E-3" at LA convention center.
Every year since I've been with this company, we have an exclusive with Microsoft executives, dedicating one chauffeur to each one of them, for about a week. 
We have 36 drivers fulltime that cover 7 days and 2 shift (AM PM), and 13 were taken away to dedicate to the event for five days, more or less.
.... Farming my fuckin butt off here, and 'we' as a team will be continuing to do so all week.





No comments:

Post a Comment