Sunday, June 19, 2016

17 June Friday Diary

02:00 up to pee
8:00 up to feed dogs n cats, get some coffee.
Merry got up n dressed and out to go get #2 and take him to CoH.
I went outside and 
 trimmed the bougainvillea
 Propped up the grapevine
Trimmed the gravevine
 Rake up most of what I had trimmed.
10:15 back in  ...in chair
Showered n dressed....
In my car, 11:30
99c Store for a Father's Day card.
To a CM bank to get my pay deposit out
To a WF bank to deposit the cash in
To a Kin bank to make the house payment.
Home  12:50
In chair, reading  NYT magazine, and LAT magazine
Bullfrog home, 13:45 
Merry home, 14:15
She went to take a nap.
I sat at the desktop and typed up a one page "VAN rules" for Bullfrog.
Snack... potato and tortilla chips
Napped in chair
Talked to Stitch about plan for tomorrow
Bedroom nap  1800 to 2100
UP for dinner,   beef  n rice.
watched TRMS-Friday.
2200 sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment