Sunday, June 19, 2016

16 June Thursday Diary

02:00 up to pee
08:00 up    feed cats n dogs, unlocked the gate, made coffee.
Dressed  
Out to the driveway to look at my car.
Cleaned the front and back windshields
Cleaned out a pile of trash that Bullfrog had left in it.
Gas gauge below empty...drove to the closest station for 3.2 gallons.
Then to Lwd Rentals...and rented a lawnmower .... $18 for three hours.
Home, 10:45
And I started mowing.

Done around 13:00
back in car... returned mower.
A MickeyD's right across the street, got an iced coffee.
Home 13:50 or so.
Undressed...sat in chair a bit.
Read todays LA Times, ate some chips.
Merry, who was mostly in bed for the day, not feeling well, told me that #2 was coming by to put his car in the driveway to work on it, so I went out to move it.
He arrived...
I showered n dressed.
Sat in chair, while Merry napped.
She got up to take #2 to the close by Auto Z for parts.
Later he needed to go again, so I got up and took him.
Merry got up, and I went in and made the bed
And watched TRMS-Thursday...and made my own dinner, 
pulled pork on muffin and tortilla,  ham n cheese on muffin, peanut butter on tortilla ...and chips.  
Started to watch the two hour season premiere of Aquarius, but gave up, too tired after 40 minutes.
2130   sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment