Sunday, May 8, 2016

06 May, Friday Diary

Watched "Independence Day" about a third of the way in, to the finish.
up for a "#2"
Merry up kind of early, out to take #2 son to his Friday appointment at CoH.
I got up about 14:30 for coffee.
I was sitting on the edge of the bed, trying to do something with my phone, when she arrived home,  and a bit angry about ...something.
I don't remember what, but I know it had not been a happy couple of days,  between her and Bullfrog and me and I had been unpleasant...
So she 'told me to lift up my legs' like in diaper position, and hand spanked my bottom through the seat of the boxer briefs... 
then told me to just 'hold it' while she went to her side of the bed and fetched the medium church paddle, and returned, and whacked down pretty hard with 15 or 20 smacks to each thinly covered cheek.
   Yeah, I coulda stopped it. 
   I've told her before, sometimes,  I get angry ..during a spanking.  
It helps deflect the pain.
   THIS time, my thoughts were more along the line of, "I deserve this".
  Afterwards, some time...not admittedly, we agreed that we both felt better for it
After a couple more trips to the toilet, I got dressed, while she prepped a shopping list.
  16:30 or so in car
I drove..   99C store , I went in, looking for gluten free items...found wafers and cookies and pretzels.
  Then to the Dollar Tree...where she went in for frozen microwaveable pretzels.
Then to 'my bank' where I went in to get the cash from my payday deposit.
 They have three big reditellers inside,  and only two teller windows.
I got inline for a rediteller, and got a turn at the one rediteller that was unable to dispense cash.
SO, I got in the long line for a human teller, and eventually got my cash, and went back to the car.
Then we went to Vons' for other grocery shopping.
Home  18:20.
Groceries in and away.
I sat down with a couple flyers, and called cable companies, looking for a better deal than the one we have with Frontier.
I was on a long call with Charter.... when Bullfrog came in and demanded to talk to Merry, outside...then she came storming back in, and reprinted the letter she had left for him...because he said he had torn up the previous one without looking at it...
She came in, too angry to even talk, and took Stitch and went out to the car, and drove off.
I finished the phone call, went to BR1, and watched TRMS.
They returned.
With groceries from Winco
Dinner,  Stir fry beef  n rice.
I watched 'Gotham',  then 'Archer'
and we watched two 'Big Bang Theory's
Then some ice cream.


The fantasy;  made to strip naked, go over her lap, and get a hot spanking.


No comments:

Post a Comment