Monday, May 9, 2016

08 May, SUnday diary

Ice cream...
Watched Veep 5:1 and 5:2.
Bed, about 3:30.
Rolled over, and saw "From Dusk til Dawn" on tv, which I've never seen, so...I watched.
5:30  trying to sleep
Up to pee
Up to poop
Up to pee
up to poop

13:40 UP
 Alka selter...feed cats....
Poop
shower dress pack up
poop
And out to the car by myself.... 14:46
Stop at a 7-11 in Hwd for filters.
Work 1547  in 15:48.
and Pooped again.

Finished Sunday with '85'
Starting Monday with '90'.   
So, NOT a very busy couple of days.
Pee, 22:00
Talked to Merry about the 'cable', and other things, 22:30
Pee, 23:25.

      I know a few people that I'd like to throw off a cliff, 'just in case'.   
     Well... ONE person, for sure.



My fantasy:
  "So here's my plan:  I'm gonna tug on this til you spurt, then I'm gonna sit down, put you over my lap, and paddle your bottom til you bawl like a baby, then paddle it some more!"

3 comments:

  1. Only one for sure? I must be evil because I can think of at least 5!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, two more just came quickly to mind.

      Delete
    2. Thank goodness! Now I don't feel so bad.

      Delete