Tuesday, May 17, 2016

May 16th Monday diary

at work:
Watched The Newsroom  1:10, 2:1  Veep 5:4, TNR 2:2, 3, 4

6:30 out  6:32 in car    7:12 home
Fed animals.
Said hello to a sleepy Merry
MDM  ham on muffin, with chips.
Flipped through the DVR, nothing appealing...so I ate without watching anything

08:00 sleep....

15:30 kind of awake....  looking at a clock every 15 minutes
17:15 alarm...snoozed it, but got up before the next alarm.
Alka/s  
Pill
Shower dressed...
Mixed up RB and MD ...
In car with  Merry and Babyman
18:20
Work 19:09

So, morning guy MS had a car accident on the way home. I saw pictures. Kind of ugly.
Later he notified me that he was 'sore' and would not be in.
I called supervisor DB, who said, he could not cover, as he had an important appointment.
We worked out a schedule.
Meanwhile, we have 166 for Tuesday, what with EVERYbody coming back from NY in the afternoon,  and a buncha folk leaving for NY in the morning.
Just ugly.
I got 42 rides on my screen before 8:00.
I know my IBS symptoms kick up when I'm feeling stressed..and I am feeling stressed.



No comments:

Post a Comment