Wednesday, May 11, 2016

10 May Tuesday Diary

at work:
Watched Veep 5:3 again,  then The NewsRoom 3: 4, 5, 6.
6;45 Out.
In car,  ome 7:36
Fed Dog and cats.
Checked on Merry, mostly asleep
Fixed MDM, pork chops cooked last night, with rice, and cheese melted on tortillas,  and watched TRMS from Monday.
9:00 sleep

13:15 up to pee

Alarm 17:15
Up 17;30
Pill.... alka/s  
Prepped, showered ....
I asked Merry if she ready my diary from Monday especially the PS, and she said, yes, and let her know when I was done with shower.
She came in as I was getting out, and 
I got in position as if I was getting a prostate exam.  
She didn't see anything significantly ugly or untoward,  so I guess I just gotta be gentle in wiping, eh?
18:41 in car by myself
19:29 at work , 19:31 clocked in.
Work: stuff to do, but not stress-busy.
Through the night, and after KW left and Al came, many outside calls for new rides and changes and assorted bs,  we got through it.



Always, my first fantasy:  naked and over Her lap, for a long hard hairbrush/paddle spanking.

"Waddya mean, I'm ADOPTED?"

No comments:

Post a Comment