Tuesday, May 24, 2016

May 24th, Journal A copy of a posting on Dan's forum.

Anticipation does not play a big part in our lives, as MOST of my spankings from Merry are very spontaneous-right-NOW!.
In three years together, there have been just a couple of times that she has required naked cornertime of me, just as a cooling off period for her, so that she does not spank in anger.
But this one time was memorable:


We went to the market for shopping. 
We were just inside the baked goods area; She looked at some sale item, and came up to me, real close to me, and said,  "Seven for six dollars."
Something happened to me, I felt ...panic, like She was too close, and I said, loudly, She said, later, "You're in my space, back off..."
Well.... 
She stepped back, and said, "That's enough, I am leaving."  
And She walked out of the store. 
I watched Her go, for a second, then followed.  
I decided, if She was standing at the car, that I was going to just toss Her the keys, and start walking home.
But, She had only gone as far as one of the pillars outside, and was leaning with her back against it.

"You embarrassed me in the store.  People were looking at us."
"I did not see them.  You were so close to me.."
"I was a foot away from you. And they were looking.    What's the matter with you?"
"I felt...  panicky."
"Let's go finish shopping.

Inside, She said, "I will do something about this when we get home, whether my son is still there or not.

We finished shopping, checked out, went to the car, and loaded up.
Heading home, She said, "We get home, get the car unloaded, groceries put away, then I want you to undress, and stand in the corner.  Understand?"
I understand, but I did not reply.
After a few minutes, I did ask, "May I urinate beforehand?"
"By all means,  but... in the toilet, please."

We arrived.  Stitch assisted, and I still managed to get the groceries inside without incident, and I put them away.  She was sitting in front of Her computer in the living room.  I grabbed my bag and keys off the table, went into my room, and from my room, out the sliding glass door that led to the back yard, then through the garage door,  down the driveway where her son and Stitch were still working,  twisted my ankle as I walked, got in my car an drove off. 

I parked somewhere shady and quiet.
She called, after fifteen minutes.
"What, you're running away from home?"
"Yeah."
"Why?"
"I don't wanna be at home."
"Come home, NOW."
"I'll get back to you on that."

Why did I run away? Why was I there?
I was angry, and confused.
I was angry that She decided to assert Herself NOW,  at a time when our relationship is ... undefined.
Our D/s or M/s or FLR-DD dynamics have been 'on hold'.  I'm not wearing a collar.  We've had a little s&m playtime  (damn little) but as for real time full time dynamics  Uh Uhh.  
So, I was angry that She decided to assert Herself... right now... while we have as yet to re-define what we're about as a couple.

I realized that somewhere, on some level, this is what I've wanted, what I've asked for:
 Real punishment from a strict wife.  
I started the car, and returned home.
I walked in the door. She said nothing, as did I.

I went to my bedroom, and undressed.
Wearing only socks, I went to the corner, by the front door, and ... stood, with my face in the corner.
Damn uncomfortable...my right ankle was hurting.
After a few minutes,  She told me to sing....  "Twinkle twinkle little bat... "
I did, over and over, a number of times.
She told me to stop, as She came up behind me and starting asking me, and telling me, about what happened.
I embarrassed Her, without realizing it. I was disrespectful.  Whether or not I think we're currently IN this kind of dynamic,  this IS what I want, right?   
She walked away, telling me to continue...or be quiet, for a bit.
The She told me to cite prime numbers.  
I got up to about 253, when She said stop.
After a few minutes, She told me to sing..something.
"I release and I let go...."
I sang, many many repeats of it.
She asked if I wanted some water. 
"Yes,please."
She came up behind me, and told me to turn around, and handed me a glass of ice water.
It had been one hour, with me in the corner.
Sweating...it's kinda hot in our hot... standing on a sore ankle....
She told me to go take a shower. 
I did.
She told me go, lay down on Her bed.
I did, on my back, until She came in.
I asked Her to check my ankle.... yep, swollen.
She told me She had yet to decide if She was going to be done, NOW,  or continue, and be done NOW, or wait ..til later.
She made it clear, if I ever treated Her this way again, I would get this treatment..and worse.. again.

She told me to get FDAU, and produced a metal flapper... a metal stick with a leather flapper on the end.
She told me to count.
Eighty five smacks across my buttocks, and on the sit spot,  and one on my scrotum, much to my vocal displeasure.
She continued with another 85, concentrated on my left cheek and sit spot, and one hit squarely on my scrotum, enough to make me squat down, and groan.
Then She told me to roll over, and get my legs up, and She applied another 25 on my sit spot.
Then She told me to relax, and brought out wipes, and wiped my scrotum and buttocks.
Look, Ma, no blood ... this time.

She told me to expect consistency from Her.
If I do this sort of thing again, I will receive this sort of thing again.


No comments:

Post a Comment